Cord Organizing Innovations from UT Wire
Cord organizing innovations from UT Wire – find convenient applications in vehicles
UT-Wire, creator of the innovative cord organizing solutions such as Q Knot and D-Wings, announced today will now be available to consumers through auto parts industry retailer, Pep Boys. Seven of UT-Wire’s unique signature products will be sold by Pep Boys retailers nationwide beginning this spring.
UT-Wire has created many multifunctional solutions for organizing cables and wires, helping to de-clutter messy electronics cables, wrap un-used cords for storage, and re-route cords to conceal them from sight and keep them from getting damaged. Each has many different functions that can be used inside the automobile for convenience and easier accessibility and management of phone charging cables, stereo cables, GPS cables and storage of emergency equipment such as jumper cables, etc.
“We are very excited to see our products carried in auto parts retailers like Pep Boys,” said Shirley Wu, “The versatility of the UT-Wire product line allows us to find endless creative and convenient uses for them inside our homes as well as our vehicles.”
UT-Wire cable and cord organization products to be carried nationally by Pep Boys include:
- Q Knot – Multi-purpose reusable rubber tie that is stretchable and flexible with non-slip gripping “teeth”. MSRP $2.99-3.99
- D Wings – Cord organizer that holds and guides cords across any flat surface. MRSP $4.99-$7.99
- Flexi Ties – Reusable cushion ties that flex and twist to easily organize cords for storage. MSRP $8.59
- Cord Wrap To-Go – Cord wrap designed to organize and store cords from portable electronic devices in your purse, backpack, luggage or pocket on the go. MSRP $4.50
- Cable Station Mini – Gathers and organizes multiple cords for easy access. MSRP $5.99