Organize and ConcealThe simplest way to organize and conceal cables on the wall without the hassle of working with additional connectors or joints. Conceal loose cords along the wall and baseboard.
PaintableCordline is paintable so that you can it match to your wall color.
Easy InstallationEasily adjust the length of Cord Channel using a pair of scissors.
Soft and FlexibleThe soft and flexible material makes installation a breeze.
Easy Access to CordsWithout complications, you can add and remove cords in the future using the front open compartment.
Reroute CablesIt’s also possible to extend single cords from the front opening if you need to reroute to a different location.
How to Install
- (1)Clean and dry area of wall.
- (2)Apply tape first to the wall.
- (3)Cut cord channel to desired length.
- (4)Peel off liner from tape and press Cord Channel firmly to the tape for 30 seconds. Slit should face the front.
- (5)Press gently to open the slip. Wait 15 minutes before inserting cords for best results.
Color Options:White (this product is paintable)
Size Options:10 ft
Comes with:Double-Sided Foam Tape