Terms & Conditions
Rubbo International, Inc. legal terms and conditions of website access.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither Rubbo International, Inc., nor its directors, employees, officers, designees, agents, representatives, affiliates and suppliers shall be liable for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of, or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon the website (including any information contained thereon).
- UT Wire trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to UT Wire and the sphere of connectivity, are trademarks of Rubbo International, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Rubbo International, Inc. or such third party that may own other trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Rubbo International, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Rubbo International, Inc. does not endorse such sites and is not responsible for their content. If you decide to access any of the sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Rubbo International, Inc’s prior written consent.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of United States of America.